Superior gives you cabinet storage options
We’ll be the ones to say it: cabinets have gotten a lot better looking in the past ten to fifteen years. Once seen in an almost purely utilitarian light, today’s kitchen and bathroom cabinets are the aesthetically pleasing centerpiece of your home. Available in almost every possible color and stain of wood, cabinets are enjoying a golden age.
While they may look good, don’t forget that cabinets have a functional purpose: storage and organization. It doesn’t matter how fantastic your cabinets are if your dishes are stacked up on your counters for a lack of space. Lucky for you and your kitchen, Superior Stone and Cabinet offers cabinet storage options that are not only great looking, but will convince your house guests that you’re an organizational genius.
For the cluttered
Are you in need of some kitchen organization help? We can’t do anything about your spouse’s lifetime collection of coffee mugs, but we can help you store them better. Our cabinet storage methods will make your life easier and your counters clearer.
- Hidden trash cans: This system allows you to place trash cans within the cabinet structure, where they can slide out from hiding for easy access when you need them. If you’re tired of tripping over the trash can on your way to the sink, hidden trash cans might be a space-efficient option. This can also help you become a better recycler, by giving you a dedicated space for sorting bins.
- An organized spice rack: Nothing’s worse than having to interrupt your cooking to search in the back of your cabinet for wherever you put the oregano. No one has thyme for that! (Sorry). An innovative spice option—including a vertical, slide-out orientation—could make all the difference.
- Pull-out pot shelving: Despite our best intentions and efforts, most storage of pots and pans goes downhill, to the point where simply matching lids to their pots is a remarkable achievement. With a pull-out system from Superior, you can easily access and organize your pot and pan collection.
For the entertainer
Do you like to have friends and family over for dinner and drinks? Don’t just have them marvel at the look of your cabinets—wow them with a whole range of expanded functions that take your kitchen from mere hangout spot to entertaining machine.
- In-cabinet wine bottle rack: If you love a great glass of wine with company, an in-cabinet bottle rack makes for an amazing conversation piece. If you’re the type that likes to collect, this allows you to store bottles out-of-sight until you need them. Who knew that your cabinets could be so much fun?
- Glass hanger: Your glasses with stems are probably taking up more room in your cabinet than they should. A simple glass hanger affixed to the outside bottom of your over-counter cabinets not only allows for you to efficiently store your glasses, but it looks classy and elegant.
- Easy access to plates: How do you store your plates? One way to have easy access to dining plates for guests is to upgrade to a cabinet fixture that allows you to store plates vertically.
With Superior, you have cabinet storage options
If you’re ready to upgrade to new cabinets, stop by our 60,000 square foot showroom in Phoenix. We’ll sit down with you and provide you with a free estimate for all the cabinet storage options you’re looking for. Are you also looking for new countertops? We can help with that, too!
Ready to get started? Give Superior Stone and Cabinet a call, or stop by our location at 3717 East Broadway Road.