Bathroom remodeling is such an awesome and worth while project that will not only give you an awesome space to enjoy, but will ultimately increase the value of your home and make buyers more intrigued if you should ever want to sell it. Sometimes, all that is needed is some new flooring that is elegant and makes a statement. Or maybe you want to mix things up with a new vanity with custom cabinets and a gorgeous countertop. Or it could be that every part of your bathroom is outdated and needs to be upgraded. Whatever bathroom remodeling project you are wanting to undergo, it’s important to find the right company to help. At Superior Stone and Cabinet, we have helped many homeowners throughout Phoenix, Arizona remodel their bathrooms into a spectacular space.
Helping Homeowners with their Bathroom Remodel
Bathroom remodeling is often pushed aside, or reconsidered because of the hassle that is associated with any remodeling process. However, with the right team in place, your bathroom remodel doesn’t have to be such a huge undertaking. It can be a fun process that will be completed faster than you think.
Decide on a Plan of Action
This is something that our professionals can definitely help you with, but ultimately, you will need to decide on what you want to get done to give your bathroom a little sparkle. Whether it’s flooring, cabinets, countertops, or a complete bathroom remodel, it’s important to have an idea in your head about what you expect. Once you have made this decision, it’s time to find the right company to help make your bathroom dreams come true.
Finding the right company to help with your bathroom remodel
Whether you work with Superior Stone and Cabinet for your bathroom remodel or not, we want to make sure that you are finding a quality company that will help you with your remodel every step of the way! Look for a company with the following qualities:
- Experience and knowledge
- Professionals to assist you
- Variety of materials
- Competitive price
Stone countertops in your bathroom provide a beautiful feature that stands out and gives your bathroom a touch of elegance. When choosing the right countertops for your bathroom, it’s also important to consider durability, color, and style. Granite countertops are always a popular choice in bathrooms. They will give your bathroom a sleek and classic look, while outlasting the wear and tear of ever day use. Find the countertop option that would work the best for you and give your bathroom a new elegant feel.
It is important for the cabinets that you choose in our bathroom to provide storage options for practical use and functionality, while providing a beautiful sense of style and class. When choosing your cabinets, you get the freedom to customize the practical elements that will work the best for you and your family, as well as the stain and design that will highlight your individual style and will tie into the rest of the elements in your bathroom.
The flooring that is chosen for your bathroom will provide a subtle charm that will bring the whole room together. Most people opt for tile flooring in their bathrooms. It is durable, easy to clean and gives you a wide variety of options to choose from that will compliment your bathroom perfectly! Whether you want a more natural stone such as travertine or marble, or are leaning more towards a porcelain or glass tile, we can help you get it installed and looking great in no time at all.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process
- Free In-Home Estimates: Now that you have a good idea of what you want to do in your home, we will come to your home and discuss your vision, expectations, and budget for your bathroom remodel. We will take a look at your current bathroom and discuss some ideas with you. Lastly, we will give you a free estimate of the cost of your project.
- Material Decisions: This is the fun part! You can work with our design specialist to produce a 3D rendering of your space and help you choose the right cabinets, countertops, and flooring for your new bathroom. We have a warehouse full of different materials in all different styles for you to choose from!
- Creating a Clean Slate: Once all of the materials are chosen and the design is finalized, our team will come to your home and begin clearing out the materials in your bathroom that will be replaced. This includes tile, cabinetry and countertops. When they are finished, you will have a clean slate for all of your new bathroom elements.
- Installation: This is the truly wonderful part! The part where the magic happens. Piece by piece, you will begin to see the bathroom of your dreams coming together. Many times, it is difficult to envision how all of the elements will fit together, but it’s awesome when you finally get to see it happen. Our team will perfectly install all of your bathroom elements.
- Enjoy: After the process of research, budgeting, picking out materials, designing, and remodeling it will finally be time to step into your newly remodeled bathroom and enjoy! Take in all of the details, features, colors, styles, and elegance and be proud of your new space!
A bathroom remodel is going to be an investment. One that is well worth the money, however it is going to take some budgeting and calculating of costs. That’s why it’s a blessing when you can find some savings in your remodeling project. At Superior Stone and Cabinet, we buy direct and sell to our customers at wholesale prices, making our costs more affordable than other companies.
Getting Started on your Bathroom Remodel
Remodeling your bathroom is exciting! Start looking around for bathroom remodeling ideas in magazines, on Pinterest or wherever and get a feel for the type of bathroom that would be perfect for you. Then, when you are ready, give us a call at Superior Stone and Cabinet. We will be with you every step of the way and help you make your dream bathroom a reality.